Obsolescence Management Services
Obsolescence Management is defined as implementing plans to identify and mitigate risk when parts, spares, equipment, skills (people) and software, etc. become obsolete. Over the course of many years of managing legacy products, EndurAI‘s professionals have successfully developed programs (last-time buys, life-time buys, obsolescence monitoring) and skills necessary to mitigate the effects of obsolescence. We following the principles developed by IIOM (International Institute of Obsolescence Management), we have strategically aligned ourselves with a network of peers with the latest techniques, allowing us to be closer to our suppliers and a step ahead of the market.
Our proactive, strategic, and tactical measures allow us to mitigate many of the risks associated with obsolescence, therefore reducing its impact on through-life costs. Our employees have a proven track record in delivering obsolescence management services across their varied clients as well as on behalf of a number of key customers including UK Banking and Financial institutions for over 20 years.
EndurAI can help keep systems operational up to and beyond the anticipated end of life. Our services can be tailored to meet your specific needs but would typically include:
- Obsolescence management planning
- Obsolescence management health checks and status reporting
- Tracking of all components within the Bill of Materials for your project
- Advanced notification of impending obsolescence together with mitigation options, such as:
- Negotiating with the manufacturer
- Lifetime buys/bridge buys
- Identification of alternate supply
- Component Uprating / Up screening
- Component replacement
- Re-design, re-architecture with proven solution architecture blue prints