Hybrid Cloud Solutions
Hybrid cloud architecture is a mix of on-premises, private, and public cloud services with orchestration between the cloud platforms. Hybrid cloud management involves unique entities that are managed as one across all environments. Hybrid Cloud allows workloads to move between private and public clouds as computing needs and costs change. Thus, the hybrid cloud gives businesses greater flexibility and more data deployment options.
The widespread adoption of a hybrid cloud model – using a mixture of on-premises and third-party clouds – is in full effect. According to a recent report by McAfee, hybrid cloud adoption grew 3x in the last year, increasing from 19% to over half (57%) across organizations. And while this is true for most, one industry, in particular, is moving at a far more rapid pace – financial services. The reasons behind the shift vary. For some, it is the opportunity to adopt a new agile way of developing and deploying applications. For others, it is a replacement for the on-premises data center. Either way, various leaders within the finance industry – including HSBC and OakNorth – have already taken steps to adopt a cloud-centric strategy.
Advantages of the Hybrid cloud
There are many advantages of using a hybrid cloud. It will help you in reducing the costs of your operations. You can easily expand your financial services. A hybrid cloud will also improve the efficiency of your company. Also, you don’t need to worry about regulatory or security compliance. A hybrid cloud can deliver these benefits to financial companies:
- Reliable and Fast Service: A Hybrid cloud will allow you to separate computing resources of your private and public cloud. Thus, you can quickly deliver your critical applications to your customers. Cloud computing will also help you in improving the reliability of your services. You can use the public cloud for managing your less sensitive services. Also, you should shift all your critical services to the private cloud. This will make sure that you can quickly deliver your services.
- Cost Savings: It is expensive to operate a financial company. You need to construct new servers and data centers. Also, you need to hire additional employees for operating these data centers.
- Cloud computing will allow you to save a lot of money: You don’t need to worry about investing in new hardware or software. Also, you don’t need to hire additional employees for maintaining your data centers. You can directly buy cloud services from a dedicated service provider.
- Improve Scalability and Flexibility: You can use hybrid cloud services for rapidly scaling up your processing capability. It will also allow you to easily scale down your processing capability. Thus, you can easily adjust your resources according to your customer demands. This will provide you a competitive edge over your competitors. More than 65% of businesses have adopted cloud services due to its flexibility.
- Free up your servers for more important tasks: You can host some of your services in a public cloud. Thus, you don’t need to worry about managing these services. Your cloud provider will manage all these services. This will allow your IT department to focus on more sensitive applications. They can focus on more critical applications. There are various services that are more important for financial companies. Your IT department can spend more time managing these important services.
- Increase Efficiency: The hybrid cloud will help you in increasing the efficiency of your operations. This is important for companies that are operating in various different markets. If you are targeting multiple different demographics, then the hybrid cloud is perfect for you. Also, your IT department can focus on more important things. They don’t need to worry about maintaining your servers. Your IT department can focus on creating an effective strategy for your company.
At EndurAI, we understand businesses need experience and to help with this migration. That’s why our Cloud Planning Services encompass both private and hybrid cloud implementations, making the process that much easier for you. Our first step is to help you navigate the possibilities of private and hybrid cloud environments – the former aids faster provisioning and orchestration, while the latter helps alleviate concerns prevalent with the private cloud such as capacity planning and data center space management. Our hybrid cloud work with you to define cloud architecture blueprints based on your specific enterprise requirements. Next, EndurAI’s Cloud Architecture Solution team helps you combine private and hybrid implementations by:
- Making the public cloud a natural extension of the private cloud
- Defining enterprise business growth objectives and IT goals
- Virtualizing DC – standards and blueprints
- Crafting private cloud design and processes
- Defining secure hybrid architecture(s) aligned with the private cloud design
Building such architectures and connecting public and private cloud infrastructures requires defining patterns that align with private cloud implementations. Here too, EndurAI provides a natural extension to the private cloud in terms of technology, platforms, and processes. Consequently, the benefits you experience by partnering with EndurAI include:
- Flexibility to explore new products and business models
- Secure storage of sensitive data
- Stability for services requiring extremely high degree of availability
- Reduced latency in case of high-speed functions
- Cost effectiveness
- Faster business growth
- Transfer of investment to operations and innovations
Ready to provide your IT infrastructure with the edge it needs to streamline operations and manage capacity effectively? Feel free to contact us to discuss your specific needs. We’re ready to help!