EndurMate is a platform for Hyperautomation. It makes use of advanced technologies, like artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and robotic process automation (RPA), to automate tasks that were once completed by humans. Hyperautomation not only refers to the tasks and processes that can be automated but also the level of automation. It is often referred to as the next major phase of digital transformation. The term “hyperautomation” appeared in October of 2019, taking the top spot on Gartner’s Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2020 list. Yet the concept of hyperautomation is also encompassed within other industry terms. For instance, Forrester refers to it as “digital process automation,” while IDC and others use “intelligent process automation.” Regardless of which term is used, hyperautomation is a powerful set of digital technologies that will continue to transform organizations across nearly every industry. In this article, we will explore what hyperautomation is, the digital technologies that it consists of, and the many benefits that it offers. It is important to note that hyperautomation is not meant to entirely replace humans. Rather, through automation, humans are freed from repetitive and low-value tasks to focus on ones that are of a higher value to the organization. Together, automation and human involvement help organizations to provide superior customer experiences while reducing operational costs and boosting profitability.
Accelerating Complex Work
Hyperautomation provides a high-speed route to engaging everyone in transforming the business, supported by automating more and more complex work that relies on knowledge input from people.
Deploying Digital Workers
Upskilling RPA with intelligence creates an intelligent Digital Workforce that can take on repetitive tasks to augment employee performance. These Digital Workers are the change agents of hyperautomation, able to connect to various business applications, operate with structured and unstructured data, analyze data and make decisions, and discover processes and new automation opportunities.
The ability to include humans in the digitization process is a key component of hyperautomation. The first wave of automation technologies largely relied on robotic process automation (RPA). RPA involves the use of bots to mimic repetitive human tasks. These processes are rule-based and utilize structured data to complete actions. Unlike artificial intelligence which seeks to simulate the human intellect, RPA focuses solely on human actions. With hyperautomation, digital workers operate alongside humans to deliver unmatched efficiency. By using a combination of automation technologies, hyperautomation can overcome some of the limitations of approaches that rely on a single automation tool. This allows organizations to move beyond the confines of individual processes and automate nearly any tedious and scalable task. Automation, however, requires careful planning and implementation. Organizations need to understand how digital technologies will fit into their existing workflows, as well as what roles they will play in new processes. Simply introducing automation into a business process without appreciating the role that it will play, or automating a process that is already broken, can have major consequences at the organizational level.
The Power of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
AI is what differentiates EndreMate from standard automation approaches—making RPA+AI the essential ingredients of hyperautomation. And by uncovering and automating previously inaccessible data and processes, EndurMate offers another unique benefit: the creation of a digital twin of the organization (DTO). How does that help? A DTO makes visible the previously unseen interactions between processes, functions, and key performance indicators.
Imagine seeing business value creation as it happens—or doesn’t happen—and leveraging the intelligence to rapidly respond as well as identify new opportunities.
Another major attribute for hyperautomation is integration. To achieve scalability in operations, various automation technologies must work together seamlessly. Careful planning, implementation, and improvement of processes is accomplished through intelligent business process management (BPM). For these reasons, BPM is a core component of hyperautomation.
EndurMate unlocks maximum potential for an automated enterprise
- Artificial intelligence capabilities such as machine learning (ML), natural language processing (NLP), intelligent optical character recognition (OCR), and AI computer vision, so robots can read, see, and process more work .
- Workforce engagement capability: ways to enable everyone in an organization to contribute to automation. Involve not just the traditional RPA developers and testers, but also involve your subject matter experts, business analysts, and business users.
- Automated process discovery tools that look deeply into how your teams work to show you what you can and should automate.
- Advanced analytics to measure and demonstrate the ROI of automation and its impact based on business outcomes that matter to your company.
Benefits of EndurMate
EndurMate offers many benefits and potentially unlimited upside. Some major benefits of hyperautomation include:
- Flexibility. Since EndurMate relies on a multitude of automation technologies, organizations can move past the limited benefits of a single digital technology. This helps organizations to achieve scale and flexibility in operations.
- Improved employee productivity. By automating time-consuming tasks, employees are able to get more done with fewer resources and serve more valuable roles in organizations.
- Integration. With EndurMate organizations can integrate digital technologies across their processes and legacy systems. Stakeholders have better access to data and can communicate seamlessly throughout the organization.
- Improved ROI. EndurMate boosts revenue and reduces costs. With powerful analytical tools and capabilities, organizations can optimize the deployment of their resources.