We’re humble game-changers!
If you are obsessed with changing the world by building world-class applications, then we have a job for you. At EndurAI, we offer a career and not just a job. We are always looking for people who are eager to learn, have a strong sense of ownership, are ready to take up new challenges, along with a high degree of integrity. We offer company initiated and supported learning initiatives. Being a part of a team that strives for excellence and growth in technology and functional capabilities.
Drop your resume at email@example.com to accelerate your career!
The success of our organization is the result of its people. We believe that our team has made us what we are today. EndruAI is always open to curious, talented, and skilled people who are looking to give a boost to their career. Have a look at our current openings and see if any of them matches your requirement.
We’re united by an ambitious purpose!
CTO (Chief Technology Officer)
We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business. You will communicate with employees, stakeholders, and customers to ensure our company’s technologies are used appropriately. Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. If you are also an excellent communicator and public speaker, we’d like to meet you.
You will develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals, discover and implement new technologies that yield a competitive advantage, and help departments use technology profitably. You will supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency, build quality assurance and data protection processes, and monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance. You will use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology solutions, as well as communicate technology strategy to partners and investors. You will also assist other team members while providing high-quality services.
- Prepares materials and attends sales calls with new or existing clients to highlight EndurAI experience, capabilities, and consults on client strategy and/or exploration of new solutions.
- Leads and manages responses to proposals, development of statements of work, and pricing strategies for new business.
- Networks with existing and potential clients and within/across markets to enhance EndurAI services footprint and refer or drive new business opportunities into the pipeline.
- Acts as client liaison for delivery to ensure EndurAI is performing to client expectations and outcomes consistently during the project.
- Sets up and manages governance both client-facing and internal to EndurAI with Sales leadership for specific accounts or engagements. Conduct client-facing demos for new systems, capabilities, or modules.
- Aligns a network of partners who are capable of supporting engagements with targeted skills and expertise.
- Aligns personnel strategy at engagement level and internal to the EndurAI organization for long term predictable outcomes for delivery.
- Ensures project requirements, schedule, and budget are developed and maintained across each initiative. Conduct code reviews, demos, testing and assist in training development and review.
- Aligns strategy for cloud adoption for applications and services delivered by EndurAI. Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield a competitive advantage. Develop case studies and supporting content for marketing materials, web, social as an outcome of projects.
- Mentors and coaches personnel reporting within the organization & added to support specific projects.
- Monitors and reports on project health, including Service Level Agreements and/or milestone delivery including build quality assurance and data protection processes. Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform the necessary improvements and adjustments to technology. Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar technology leadership role, ideally having many years of software development, delivery, architecture, and operations background
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy. Strong background in Business Process Management, Robotic Process Automation with an appetite to push the boundaries with cutting-edge technologies such as AI and Machine Learning
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning. Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Excellent communication skills. Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking, problem-solving aptitude
- M.S in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; AI/ML or BPM or other relevant certifications is a plus
IT Consultant – (BPM, RPA, AI, ML)
As a professional IT consultant, you will research customer requirements and business objectives, provide strategic advice on using technology to achieve goals, manage IT initiatives, and collaborate with in-house technical staff. You will design IT systems and networks ensuring the right architecture and functionality, support new technology implementation, and train users in new and existing IT systems. You will also provide assistance with technical issues, revise existing systems and suggest improvements, and produce reports.
- Develop flexible, adaptable, modular, and reusable process automation solution designs (SDD) in collaboration with product delivery and operation support teams.
- Design, develop, train, evaluate, tune, and support machine learning models for time series analysis, demand forecasting, customer intelligence, recommendation systems, optimization, NLP, and image analytics.
- Design, implement and support scalable jobs and services for data cleaning, pre-processing, aggregation for model training, and model inference data pipelines.
- Analyze existing and discover new data sources, perform feature engineering and feature selection
- Contribute to the analysis of the business requirements, architecture development, and implementation planning
- Contribute to the presentation of teams results
- Learn & stay current on developments in one or more analytics domains: Optimization, Machine Learning, Deep Learning / AI, Simulation, etc.
- Build upon and utilize Amazon, Azure, GCP, or IBM Cloud Services and Tools
- Prepare and deliver AI/ML training at the client site with minimal supervision
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Solid mathematical & computer science background
- Experience with workflow automation or Robotic Process Automation implementations using Business Process Management (BPM) tools like Pega, Camunda, Appian, or Robotic Process Automation tools like Automation Anywhere, UiPath, BluePrism, WorkFusion, etc.
- Relevant software engineering background: VCS(git), CICD, containers (Docker), SQL, agile development practices
- Familiarity with data engineering and DevOps is a plus
- Proficiency and practical experience with Python and Python-based ML ecosystem, good coding skills
- Proficiency and practical experience with cloud-native software architectures, familiarity with AWS ecosystem: Sagemaker, Redshift, Aurora, Redis, EMR, SNS, SQS, DocDB, Cloudwatch, Step Functions, etc.
- Strong practical knowledge of classic ML algorithms and experience with modeling tools like scikit-learn, PyTorch or TensorFlow
- Familiarity with and understanding of time series modeling, response modeling, lift modeling, survival analytics, look-alike modeling, statistical modeling.
- Deep learning knowledge and practical experience is a plus (TF, Pytorch, MLPs, RNNs, CNNs, Transformers, etc.
- Experience with NLP and image analytics is a plus
- Experience with recommendation systems (collaborative filtering, content filtering, session-based recommenders is a plus)
- Experience with retail, online commerce, finance, banking business domain is a plus
- B.S or B.Eng in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; AI/ML or BPM or other relevant certifications are a plus
We know the first-ever job for anyone is always hard. But don’t worry..
We embrace learning by doing!
IT Consulting (AI/ML) Intern
EndurAI is seeking qualified university graduates for research and development in AI and Machine Learning technologies focusing on business process automation, speech and audio processing, and related tasks, such as Text-to-Speech and Emotion detection. The main focus of this internship is to collaboratively work with the team to develop/apply machine learning and deep learning algorithms to build naturalistic Text-to-Speech Synthesis systems. On successful completion of the internship spread over a year, the candidate has the opportunity to join as a permanent member of our professional development or consulting team with an attractive salary package.
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science (or related technical field), or with relevant experience and/or within 1-year of their graduation date
- Good understanding and hands-on experience (academic or personal projects) in Machine Learning, AI, or predictive model generation technologies
- Understanding in Text-to-Speech, Computer Vision technologies is a plus
- Familiarity and understanding of state-of-the-art machine learning/deep learning algorithms
- Experience developing and applying machine learning/deep learning algorithms for video, audio, or speech-related tasks
- Proficiency in deep learning platforms, such as Pytorch/Tensorflow
- Familiarity with Linux platforms and Github
- Good written and oral communication skills
Culture and diversity
EndurAI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Please note that there is no visa sponsorship available.